Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

I have a classify situation; I talk with the Judge.

I check the court room or the Judge place that country. What is all around. I cannot be landing there, to be a blind, I got too shock my entire life, not every single time. Since the Judge says they are the God, I will tell them right there, with their eyes open!!!!!

  • No, its not our conversation. You mean me and Westlife, or Shane? Neither.
  • No, I go alone.
  • All the stuffs, I told my family or my mother already. The court room proceeding. She knows just nick and her. There is no one around. 
  • Its everything I told you before. I did say.

I say what? I say you can just stare at your own money and get the things correct in the order. That is probably not most people put their mind to do. No, me and Westlife never talk about the business. I have none. 

You mean 194? To show off you mean?

Shane, they were if really 10 years ago there in 2014, he probably got it, its everything in front of me, I get rid of. If someone has a brain like that in one year 2014. I guessing that is what I will tell them "You are right."

They are still in front my monitor here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment