Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/26/2023

I gone by a lot of the building, or the structure in my life.

I often think, what do they do inside, or all those houses where the car pass by...you ever wonder whom are these people how they make a living, all those sorts.

You didn't ask me for Life, you can just ask the medical board for that one career they already given you. Everything else is really irrelevant, because, the very reason they given you - you will feel a lot of the dignity, and taking care of others and taking care of yourself + your family. They wishing you well. On that parts they seeing a lot of things ahead of this we all grown up away from 20+ years old.

When Westlife were 20 +, I was just new to the US including to the university, 20 years pass...


For example, my both arm or both legs, sometimes have this mode, I keep cutting now, or trying to learn something but my mother know how. I haven't asked her. There are things with the needles, you thinking if with the money, you can taken out how many? oh ~I would do the exaggerating things, because my 2 arms needed. But...I rather to see myself to lose the weight down first. These position of the mode on my body, its not I like the most....you see?! 

People will have to age.

So on my arms, I have the smaller ones, I am trying too....So in a several weeks to see the healing time how fast that is. oh ~ I care about a lot of things on my body, and I am doing everything and you putting a what thoughts inside your head.

I will tell you, none of that is healthy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment