Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/18/2023

I don't really know Hank (birds quack ! like a warning)

I should tell Tina, I didn't really know Hank?!  American and Taiwan court has to come together you one BTX really, the classify military sleek. We don't have a robot here !!!!!! 

Did they announce in the world people go out in the day light to do things. My roof is damp darkness every day every night right now? Not just every side of my roof, or my bed any side this clean up....When the people forgotten their memory, these birds can cease to exist?! I NEVER go back to look at the birds what they did, I forgotton, maybe the whole world will forgotton, Harry Potter has a memory inside the photo lost, I am not even sure my video has things in it air, no one told me they see it.

Hank is not going to married either nation military girl. England or America. He has 3 kids.


Maybe you just hear what they say?

Square didn't do anything, Taiwan is democracy not communism, they have the military power to force people, just look at that A 4 things, I got the crime, they walk free. Even in China, maybe their free will so high in those TV drama.

Square's personality when she grew up, she cares a lot a lot a lot of these her family mother side, not us. But their side. She will say a certain word, "my dad my mom 奶奶 grandmom", they used to live all in Taiwan, so after her college, she runs about, no goal in life. If one of the family side called, she goes near the family that side of anyone to hang out, or her own classmate or anyone whom looking for a job in Taiwan.

She went to the movie or the TV art session. But those are not the career. 

Now that grandmom dies long time, my father is not here. The uncle got re-married, she has a what business with her cousin.  That sensation they are here as she knew that Taipei small tiny, including the court room will NEVER be any part of the America, for saying we used to live there, I trepassing Canada to America all the time, if I flew from West to East, or anything this Harvard next by Boston, or California, I understand D.C. is in neither. 

They are not going to evolve that 50 states, Never GONNA Happened FOREVER.

Pang and Silas, those Mon, Wedn, Fri, its 3 days the night before they are the mid-night oil to burn until next day a column shows up with his face on. That is the university editor. You have thousand of them in one Class.



Nick used to be Younger


Meaning Square goes to United States on touring, so is Hank returning on sight seeing, every seen enough Asian buddy together with one hanging GPS from the airport, one Tina Jojo perfect 2 Asian kids? 

Give me a reason to believe or to live ....


Because I am not free, so I don't really know when that Washington D.C will take place or EVER will. Meaning I myself if I am the way I am, with or without them Westlife or SA, I am one person doing WHAT things over there, as if?

I know why I show up there Every Single Day. Where I see, where I pay attention, it will NEVER be them buddy together side walk. I AM the side walk everywhere I walk and see........................................


okay, I describe to you or you want to extract Silicon Valley Data? No more talking?

Every time landing in one state of America?

There is the organic store as if you already live in that neighborhood walking in that neighborhood. The regular Whole Food Store, or Wal-mart, or Target. Its the same every day I used to live in or around UB. There is mail office, or even the flower shop I see. As if I already lived in United States.

I cannot verbalize how I rent a car, I cannot drive, so that is the taxi. But if I used to be, there is a counter, you say hi, you say order the GPS and the SUV, that entire Washington D.C, however I used to land in Silicon Valley. I check the Loving Hut, I check the mall, brand new, I check the clothing branding.

One the hell of the Silicon Valley.

WE ARE NOT THE FAMILY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment