Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

I check my mother hands.

The swellen parts at the base of that little finger. Not the finger itself, its the base of that square muscle. She uses that little finger to pull every drawer in the kitchen for the several weeks. 

I stretch her entire small finger, the entire bones. No, she didn't scream. Its like she says the base of that square, the small finger base "line", right below, about 1 inche square, that muscle I don't know why its swellen. 

Like there is a way the last 2 finger, you touch the 2 side bone, she didn't scream, and then completely grabs each last 2 finger and squeeze, rubs, and left right move it, like a massage, the entire knuckle. She didn't scream !!!

She says its the hands base that swellen parts. I can see.




No comments:

Post a Comment