Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

Human or ET is different, I say that in 2014.

Long time ago....you won't have any evolution to arrive to know that. I won't be file-ing the lawsuit if those Porsilin doll things didn'\t get to the sip of the bones at it. 

I just told you those barbarian Zawanna left arm to my neck fast to hold it up to the wall, your bones will be on the floor, pain like the hell. That is what it means the anatomy or physiology, if you don't shut up with those attitude. 

The skeleton !!!! I will find out if that is the study, or you all will end up in the hell I am telling you whatever they don't test that on the MCAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment