Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

Europe is far away from us.....


No one will imagine those things. I am not even sure Ireland? Is on the map, exactly like that movies says Law of Attraction, how people feeling about Ireland....Gately whatever he says sounds right.

The Scottish wine or one of those barrel, the kettle means....not the liter, sorry, Gallon of the red wine, or what is those barrel looking in Conan someone dress suit to break them in red in the train.

The shoes making the noise like those Kentucky stampede. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bz1t1qFaz4


2:33 Madrigal gone like 2 or 3 times at least, sitting like them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ki_FRCXJJ8



I think Keegan's APO nick name was something Kettle

Heather she was Deep Throat Banana one of those.




The Scottish Pipe

The Sottish custom looks like that, it was my black book, not Eben's hand hold, the very last...after August 8th 2016 birthday up to 99 from that 110 coming it down. Entering the Sep.

Taiwan police is 110. (Leonardo Da Vinci Sacred Text)

Sun......Mercurary.....Saturn.

That is Leonardo, Keanu's neighbor I knock on the door bell. His gf.


99 in W Two Worlds.

Still here in my book.

110, 109, 108, 107....remember? The evolution 1007, or 107...one of those. That time I already know. JC "Yesterday", I already know.

Taylor Swift Blank Space, what was that in Canada they know from August 8th, because that eye exam hospital, its the first time they show up the next day these VS shows up on my monitor, I have to process. 

There was a squirrel came, really, the...Enchanted (2007)

I still remember all that. That was the 2nd month toward the 3rd month 5 Lords reviews, I have my will done. 

A plate from the fridge was shatter inside my hand, a full plate, right hand. Just like that, in Canada.

Someone eyes shaking seeing this....my monitor is up in the wall, there was a painting on the top of that - pirates. 2 Tesla Patent, how lucky I ever get. 


Alpha, omega dog pack formation included. Alpha dog first to eat.


I highly doubt you all doing a job for volunteer, its not paid I will tell you, right now every year they can talk about, how wrong every 5 Lords reviews process, my data was never change on the first. How I imagine I remember what that was... I didn't know the next month, 度日如年

It was pouring rain in Canada summer, you hardly imagine that, you say volunteer, or you die on it, or no one knows, its not in America Beas and SMCH combines, its in Canada...cut in half to Taiwan. I don't know how to say one word I guess in the reality out of my mouth.

Harry Potter police meant tale 10 years later....

Only I know that time.

2017 you waiting the sun to rise ....I already told you ....how long that ever was on the TV.

This is not actually a glory, it was American OU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfATUvdeu3w

10 Rudimentary subjects all Asia world, make it.  Sitting on a throne, imagine....what it was Space Program or Black Ops all that. Harry Potter's parents, NSA's parents on the wiki.....their grave yards date it was 1981. 




I don't think my face looks like anything was a joke, wasn't it? 


Talking about First life ....imagine this one life. One life long.

  • I put up the 194 defense line
  • Then the industrialists, some remember.
  • Then the SWAT team. 
  • Or whatever else I can find.

I don't know why we don't have anything else. 

  • Between a lie
  • or shouldn't have....

You go to the hell to find out for the rest of your evolution that time will arrive. 




How you eat your every meal, because sometimes you will say what?

Lonely?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5C7aY_jGyPM

Right ...its worse than the student formats, I can ever comment, as if the entire America is not dead, they at least records, its all just .... the student formats. I am the vacuum, sorry, Asia, don't talk to me.

Really.

The day I talk, you will hear the hell of it. Not just feeling hellish every degree burnt, this far, what exam of that medical board, every layers screening process, you see, if I dare.  The laws didn't cease to exist, or the medical board?

Perfect, ....1 to 5 per class year, 20 near by speicalist, the whole America lives on 5 years per brackets human population, They are just MD, meaning....all the past were gone.

100 - 500 human....



2017 behind door...they try to tell me ...they exist or they got annihilated too.


3rd categories Taiwan per Chinese student speaking I used to be. Before Westlife, no one knows my past....


Right, none English here.

Uncle is unknown. UCLA...



Technology Valley here. I tell you what power can do with IQ 10 rudimentary subjects. I guess I wasn't joking.



First life... 

First,  King of King Crab.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4A3TfG9fQFM

That is one thing won't be bothering me here...商鞅達己 No one wishing anyone well, of course I never had. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFbLFAUk8Vo



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zEvdCdAUY



I think you all exercise, breathing the air, see the sunlight, those are all in-line activities. Its not a real scenario if, you...for some reason really becoming like that in another planet, you have nothing but the classify material to live on.

One person world.

Its nothing like this you wishing everyone ill, be happy for them, every youth or every old, as long as its the human never bothering you. You cannot be anymore jealous of any of these simple human format. Eon you have to live in this kind of life. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NJVafjOJBQU


Right, like nicky and kian.

"What bring you 2 forward of something I have heard. Right...seat. " (point right)

Right....  table counter jobs. Here.

"I don't eat potato, but you like them?"  Here

"Its long time been leaving Asia, but return. Like them Asian side of all world views?" Here.

"You eat them, we drink the tea here. Its too oily and salty, Asian are eating all that. You like the Asian food, what kinds? I used to grow up here. Long time ago. " 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VkvIMa46bBU

"I can have the chef made that....like the Thanksgiving in your country tradition, it was in America. I used to be the Vegan New Age movement those in the US, the United States." 


I don't eat candies, nor chocolate, but thanks. I can see that is a marvelous art.

I don't really eat cheese, butter, or this would be garlic ! You are all European the Italian cuisine? How far is your country flight? Hungry?

Here, they sell here used to in 101. All kinds of the assorted pasta from Italy, you eating those? Or it is the shepard's pie, we don't have that here. The chef has to make them.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uvc1d5oefd0

I am telling you, my mood is every single day bad, not for saying the Singing bugs are the least thing I imagine is real or not real, really on my any agenda....whatever you all this be that crafty on that TV monitor, its the thousand years, or eon you meant....


"I am sure all the law board has well wishing, that by all means, in their favor you should go to them rather than to me. I temporarily stuck here. Its not my first life saying the story, its the camera era like you all. "


"Imagine Ronan?"

"Whom? 1000 years ....he made it into a song, how nice, this is your tablet, you like the mobile device, and how does he makes that song? No....I mean the decorating feeling of that air he breaths? He is consciously creating that?"

"How nice....you all growing older, now I can see. Right, I remember whom he was, and this is Nov on my pamphlet I assumiing, he is the manager idea, or the friends or just side by choir, knowing each other professionally speaking. Really?~~~ How nice. And...this Nov you mean it was .... he knows you all coming !! How nice ~~~! He creates this from his will?  Really ~~its original content I often say like your team leader Shane, how nice.....wonderful ! The air that he breaths were to live where, the city or that is his house backyard? Really! How nice...."


"Say it again, what you mean he was?" 


Next page. Flip the CD,  "So this is his CD or yours, and copyright, where...sorry, I drop my scarf, its cold here. I cannot see the (c). I used to own the CD right..." 



No comments:

Post a Comment