Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

Here you all sitting in one room, how soon kiling each other with a bubble gum

UK

Giant super fatty saprino Terry

Brea (Doctor's = Ella Enchanted's uncle, his daughter - a very short fat dense, sad, loud daughter, same none popular group like the edge people Adam Davis.  Ella Enchanted)

Adam Davis. 

The middle girl you chewing a gum.

Young, your hand on my right shoulder, where is my left hand on your wrist, try that once again....


UB

Dean, Keegan, Heather, Ola, Hira and Jonathon.


These are where every time meeting place, Hira and whom else suppose to chew a gum really.

You make it per yearly this meeting, everyone is meant it, any crowd exceeding that nature gang, you are the

Horay human, 1 millioin time never stop saying it....see if what the end power I meant I really have. Til you pushing each other right next by, horay never stop, never end, never stop nothing but shouting inside the mirror, so dizzy you won't even know the floor turning all around.

Say it, HORRAY, Wow WU oh ~~~! Santa Clause coming to town. 

Say it, you got an issue all together, or I will kill everyone last you til you be on the street forever.


Tell me about the rabbit palace here floor in Taipei, near ABC Mart logo.

I tell you what I really am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZE_IRwLNI


You ever met Rebecca, they all in the jails? Brea?

How is your dad, one foot bill, sometimes you wonder what you return that favor....he is in the chair he can see injury.....

That is Dean's parents, Brea.

How is Davis? Simon Lauren's brother-in-law, that would be Sariputra's 7th, Venus, her husband, "Some Kind of Beautiful." 


Let me tell you something about Loki.

That look.....just not darken evil enough, some never imagine what is the ultimate evil name will claim and be crown, why I say, all of you in the end of the road, you wonder that repent of the God, was not a reality, or a realistic God's judgement I make myself God, to this every lawsuit Universal Truth in 40 years down.





No comments:

Post a Comment