Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

Have I ever thought about my height, my look and my weight?

I didn't ever thought about the weight until 2016 got told that cheesecake factory. 

All these years combine. I hate that. 


Before or after going to the America? 

I have look at the job career after when I was in Canada, I never seeing the UB Alumni until almost exit out UB, I didn't know you suppose to look for a career. That is how my head was airy that time. Eat, sleep, go to school and study. 


TOEFL

I always know this is what I look like, not speaking in English, or else there is a hope in PCAT? Not just TOEFL or SAT 2? 

You mean I really imagine the California any school on that drop down bar? Its every school an essay, you didn't think that? 

Its a hate not in California !!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment