Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

Facebook

What is the difference East Amherst I written facebook I am from, and the Williamsville. Tamang the gun man and me gone there. He knows there is an olive oil store there.
What is the difference the East Amherst or the Williamsville?
I don't think they really saying what word using the East Amherst. The local you just say the Willaimsville, or before the exit I-90. But its East toward, and keep going.
There is the geography facebook done wrong.
Like Prince Willaim.
UK 1 billion dollar William Young library. The ASian Crazy Rich, the Nick Young, or what it was the Williamsville, near the Transit all highway goes.
Chicago Double pizza, meaning the Chicago style, Transit.
He is a gay, but his brother didn't know. The whole world people no one has the kids. So those are the real burden of the kids growing it up. No one in this world has the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment