Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

You mean that link URL? Those upper sphere guy, or the inside my vision that ....whichever turning faces guy?

The real sphere upper there, I already describe you in the lawsuit 413. You know whom that is? In Mark's singing this Amazing. They have a lot more real amazing up there with the IQ because the education or the money can make the brain to read the books.

I wonder where I am.

The taller guys like they themselves might be in the aviation outside. I cannot go outside. Their life and responsibilty in YEARS, in HOW LONG those normal human does a normal thing will NEVER be that weaver at your service feet that LAZY, and frugal, or dirty. One of those combine. 

They have the discipline, to get up on time, or wake up or something friends to buddy together in their happiest time on whichever happy life without me. They have folded everyone else clothes, their kids, included.....the shoe lace, the scarf on your neck to pull up your jacket zipper, included....

Comferter your bed sheet, or bed comforter included....oh my God. You saying a MD idea, how to look like a correct human, none of you were or you are, or you ever be. I told you 20 second of that flow rate of the housing choice, because that is EVERY older house, for your eyes, for your face, for your chin or jar. You do it ONCE.

The plate, the kitchen plate to steady hold it in your hand, not at the sofa, eat at the table, that is MY SOFA.

Your finger tips needs to wash, your working profolio bag, or suitcase needs to have these moisture crème, the pharmaceutical. The chalk board too hard to paint on it, not on my face, on the committee board, to never stop washing or rinsing on a beautiful, pretigious classroom setting, you saying meeting your WHAT love, your finger tips of the rinse rinse rinse, you just need to stand alone, standing in front, standing there, standing right where no one watching you so you can keep using that public free water from the University, and SHUT UP birds, that I be quiet how to rinse out my hands so I can have the bag with the creme to my finger nail or the finger tips.




No comments:

Post a Comment