Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

You cannot re-file the original date

I know and I told everyone Mat probably not with you anymore, I took you in the car to find him, at his school. You didn't see him for only 20 mins, we drive back and forth in 4 hours without a rest.

If you convince the judge why that was 2014? Your original file-ing that relationship date, you gonna move to Dean, he was in FL I think or you all seeing each other in UB or SUNY Brook classroom, 2018 on ?

You cannot make 2 guys, this Mat or Dean to show up at the court for another 10 years, you gonna say which movie after another 10 years since 2024? 



No comments:

Post a Comment