Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/25/2023

Westlife

Those new age tincture bottle need to shake it or any kind similar to that. In America, the Amazon can find those Dr. Christopher bottles but the organic store has those other tincture format. Your pipet that things is at the bottom, those are the alcohol, shake it, and re-pipet the bottle? 

In Canada used to have those Chinese medicine, and those things....I done some other things. Those bottle, he also knowing that too. He lives longer than the most of people soon one day?

2:08

In Taiwan, we have the very affordable thing for him if he told me long time ago. He told me the day it comes out of it. I went to tincture where he told me, it falls off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment