Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

Uncle papa John, get up, black hair.

Repeat after me. Holding it up your Bible. Tell me with the oath be not lying, thou shall not pleased. Remember the Earth prince be taken by the red hair Queen, tell me....

Say it. A gun.

One million slap blood cut on dean's faces. Any more word?

One more sound, any of you. Dean die. half piece in Bermuda Triangle. We finish discussion. 

Deans' entire knowing parents + uncle + aunt.

Every name on the list with a gun. You will have no body other than the age to start this pamping your back...I got none. I have a brother just like you. 

Say it, 50,000 years hell, whom to choose? 

No call, no seeing, no words, or else, that entire list, begins with your faces...understand? Or Biden's head. 


Your humanity begins 50,000 years its because you all willing to committ when this First Degree murder, and walk out free. You suppose to ask your lawyer when yours life begins like my mother, you all so willing to believe the life in front of you. 


Remember, louder my laughter through the universe, to someone not worthy like you, its my every pain here, because "We can!"




No comments:

Post a Comment