Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/29/2023

The incoming statue of the guys - the reality inside me, or any of you didn't arrive that statue talking or understand those success people

Being a happy people like them and their family, to congratulate them.

Voice Memo: Here ( 5:51 )

You have a certain fantasy. 1) Money 2) the guys


Business (talk-to-talk) : Here ( 7:02 )

You turn blank when you confront a Live - whom talking to whom or even in writing. I sit there have no brain activities how to word them.


What you doing right now its trial and fail: Here  ( 6:02 )

No, you are not sure. That is not correct. Not at your age when you are 40 year old, no.


Love & Romance (Career, not jobs): Here  ( 9:49 )

You taken everyone smiles at you didn't have that intention behind their eyes...when they walking right at you and you believe those story, of the first impression the heart warming at you, you trust them? You want to join a scam group? Before that tell your parents you becoming like that, you might learn some life lesson a lot more realistic. Not the voice, not the look, not bf, never gonna be the husband. 



No, I didn't do any business talk: Here  (4:01)

What is so important to impress them, like the guy-to-guy, or the girls-to-boybands, my boybands listening music gerne? You telling your parents all that, and they just listen to what you say, and your own solo artist, or its my stuffs can break and lose, that kind? I c.


Eben:  Here ( 3:13 )      Craig Ballantyne: Here  ( 7:16 )

The movie: Enchanted or Ant-Man and Wasp - Masterson, you call him as ETR Masterson? 


Eben does a certain business and Craig does another with 2 other partners. I have no ideas what they do. I just so open written that in the public space. Is that a shame?

  • Eben is an American
  • Craig is Canadian
  • One border apart.

You don't understand what I say right now?  If Craig or Eben they were this age of when they were 1998 that time, that is when Craig just about to graduate and went to Masterson's side learning or apprentice, what you gonna do, everyone in front of me make them jealous and they cannot go and stare at the things in front of them?


I am very sure if you were after this Eben or Craig, their age groups becuase Nick 20 years ago that groups were in the 90s, but they die out too. Too old now. And, if saying 16 years ago, because Craig always has the same gf, or Eben or whom, all that....those circle is not mine, but 10 years ago for some reason they exist, or about 5 years ago too.

If I didn't go anywhere....I cannot just pretend to be the youngest princess myself

Would you, that comic book so important. Tell me that ride, why another girl inside Eben's whichever those groups might have the youngester coming out. 






I am very sure you mean, its in which side of all this you imagine the money. You saying that to your parents when I had the organic chemistry - Youtube? The very same attitude now. 


Tell me this Feb 2023, I am waiting on Nicky, sorry, my brother in Christmas. Dec 2022. This is going to one years to Nov their concert date? Tell me a correct concept in life, and I am missing them so much, one of those talk? And where are these graphs coming out? 
And, I gonna look at which groups again?  Because THIS is so important to me?




💝💝




No comments:

Post a Comment