Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/26/2023

Right, we were on cooking !

Babaji is on iRobot, 40 years Youtuber business. That is what he says.

The 40th years. Part of the reason why he goes and beat up someone probably. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/soJVDmAJLMg


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LfU_dMDSc_o




oh I remember, the movie: Wing (2012)


Like that Pixar: Car those kinds, or the Pet all that?  I don't watch those things, even here Mommo's channel has these dogs or my brother's name or those wing's what, I think now I understand its a group of them. They are all the dogs. For the kids to watch those.


I think the guys got beat up looks like that Pang's TV financee's father. Or He kills him. That is a very engineer looking with the eye glasses. No, Rama 1/2 means, "Be chaos la", change la to horse sound /mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment