Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

On this planet, every guy loves to argue, but you sit next by harsh and you go somewhere else to stare at your own money. They go argue. Penis turn very very very very hard on.

Say it again.

What did you say?

The shorter guy is hardon short stick, the longer guy harden, I guess its the white race stick. Hard on. Not right on.

I hate every scene of it. 


No, the hand touch, you will tell me any shorter guy you can control of it. The longer guy just look at him, you hate him or remember what the real scene.


"I have the security reason, I faint, I pale, I am dizzy to lay down, I need to be home. Really."



No comments:

Post a Comment