Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/30/2023

MB human-celestial and 帝君

(This is like those Middleton English military girls, not the sports team, or about the same? The officers, or they will ever be senior....no there is senior, right.)

帝君

"I would like to express my interest in some of your works, that is very fond of me, and in that description / saying, I often found love from you to me, or him. Let that alone be us that together means eternity means the TV cherish to hold, no matter what how you perish your human flesh body in this area fighting ....." (MB !$#$!#$!#@ beat him)



Never mind.


I intend to give you a speech not a lecture. Not that fondle of my seeing the love in your eyes, the eye of the apple within some of you, to one of you. I like to thank you for all of that faith and devotion that toward him and me. Let that prayers be together with you and cherish at your heart center, and be that you and your new found love, or husband to that eternity what you wish to stay together, or to bind together be your all enthusiastic will over no matter what, the AI will never fail you. 






"I am so sincerely wishing you all hell, really, it does bother me, sorry, it did woozy over my head over this matter at all..... (MB they physically fight !#$$!#$!#$!#$)

But in the light of the matter, how we all come together to pray for the world pace in that degree of the friendship and the business partner, its often found that love is deplete or desolate.  Its a campaign, but its not so real in the heart, and sometimes should listening to the heart of the people what is the in the lighter of the matter, may that all found peace within their later year of development in both the secured finance and the crime to that shine not forever or where it stood."


In my aging time to that untimely Earthly, the memory comes to me in retrospect and the life scene passing through  what I used to remember. Such as this guy standing there cursing words. A lot of this together people I have found useless, not just love in depletion, I am isolated or desperate that is what you mean to what I look, to how I sound like. Nothing like the movie, its at my heart. I do seeing some aspect of your Earthly existence, what you cared the most, and what you wish upon the Star, one of those task to far remote, but let that heart be loving and that rejoyce that possible, be the love sprouts that new found, and no matter how scenery changes of the past, I found that peace to each of the re-lated possibility and probability, through that bribing and all knowing, what getting away in that position as the political leadership, its a bright new future in love, friendship and business sorting.



The Senior citizen (women)


"I often found the wisdom in you, not just the life experience."


I probably wish to say, I have met you, any of you in that life I have encounter what made of you that becoming my part of the life.






No comments:

Post a Comment