Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

I want something to be done. Leave Shane. Kill the entire the rest of the 4 members of the Westlife + the entire Westlife Co

Here is your evidence.

Call my billion dollar or Trillion dollars above me only club.

Get me an operator - the money club, any one of them.

hi ~~~~

How many club members you have? Its 2 millions dollar per country, that is 400 millions per 365 days. One incidence. Shane supposes to have his own club somewhere. Secure him. 1. I need this Justin Timberlake and Shane switch position at home house like those Craigslist swapping house, tell me what does that mean. (The photo from the sky)

I need others SA inside leadership which is the lawsuit over this Team Leader vs the Team members settlement. Sometimes the Team leader may putting the money a lot more inside this entire business, meaning the fan can know, and what the fan wish to support those team leaders, because they pay out this team members. I wish the fan to go and supports their own stuffs. You can issue that from their own respectively top club. For each of this inside SA team leadership.

Jessica is on her own. 


Ireland - Westlife and Boyzone

America - Backstreet Boy, NSYNC, 98 Degree, 

The leadership, that will be Shane Filan, Stephen Gately, Brian, Justin Timberlake, Nick.


What me and Shane talked about would be, he deals with it. I don't care any of this team members inside, not any of them. He does what he wish with them. Including love. I really really really don't care about it. I hope you actually love me as the operator. Because maybe those team leadership really think their own members are too handsome, just like I used to have those volleyball team.








No comments:

Post a Comment