Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/22/2023

I re-write his speech

Re-write copy of the last post 

https://194un003i.blogspot.com/2023/09/mahavatar-babaji-human-celestial-he-is.html



"Upon this century to where gone to next, coming and going in life impose our grieve over the time some departs, I have faith in some of the good inside the humanity will sprout its origin, and that is as Wheel as Time as Eon be reminded that I am be in this turmoil over this humanity leaping its quantum future and discovery."

"I would like to express my well wish and sincerity of your generosity to that sadden us the natural disaster and me in it together to pray for this ending of the year coming another of the next physical year in 2024."


"I believe that morality didn't start stable, and that many turns in your life, you facing one feeble decision into another jurisdiction crime, and that crime belief was not deep or rooted to your morality issues. To the rule that breaking isn't how far you can make it, but to some of you, these being imposed at you, on you, seen by the overall general mass, its not forgiven your quiet time, what troubles you, that makes you inducing to believe something else, and that time has pass and gone. The whole sphere of the Earth is in the sadden mood to those whom didn't rise up to their independence in life upon growing old or growing up to that barrier of the adulthood. That without the parents imagine you yourself above you, your own blood parents, and you saying in this sense, I ever lived through this Age and Time, what I believe so...."


(Stop !!!)

(What now, your picture is down, you know why? You want a new photo?)




No comments:

Post a Comment