Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/29/2023

I intend you be exactly American medical board meant you go beg them for Princess / Prince issue

They are like that. No, no one told me that. No, no one thinking them like that. I told you it’s American medical board, seriously. 

So I told you I intend you have the spirituality and the moral code. None of this is a moral code anything you all imagine it from behind.  Just believe what I told you. You asking them the things you wish, or you want. They understand what that is. You want a love, literally speaking not that kind of the life in the real public domain. Something they know about you, I don't know about. Like you helping people in the real daily life to 1) earn a respect 2) How people seeing you from your high school, 3) How you helping others to prevent crime and people be grateful to you.





When you are with a guy's life, meaning they are still young and in the working mode. 

Not me and Nick used to be, he retired, remember? He retired since 41. That was long time ago, and we are not together many many years now.

Its. "Water?" "Water bottle?" "Tea?" "Juice bottle?" "You take out in the morning you forget?" "I do my own juice is fine." "No, not carrots." "No, not that." "No, thanks." "What?" " Snack bar?"

"Water lunch box?" "Napkin?" "Tissue or the alcohol wipe?" "Sorry, the steering wheel the alcohol gel" "Dollar store the cards for the birthday" " The kids' birthday." "Your grand kids."

"Christmas card" "No, I need this cubes myself. " "Right, I need to paint them too." 




No comments:

Post a Comment