Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/26/2023

I believe outside the Earth world, you can learn both. Its just the fast pace of the modern world, it may not be EVER my equation I live inside my head ever again.

But they have their own spirituality scene, and those I even myself I am not very sure you all determined to be that morally right other than attempt to theft or stealing every back end road exit does not start with the modern education. That is the least thing to me I would have said, you sit down and get your book knowledge right and steady fast with your own character building. You all have chosen a love at the sight to tear life, I would recommend the same likewise you staring at that love, that will energize your brain for some degree to carry on your daily about life, a job-to-job the shifting life scene. 







When that character of yours, to let that so open wide gesture suggestion how you really meant to cherish to hold were not a testimonial proven the public rating TV effect, or saying how fantasy makes the reality mix up that process it was by a consent someone to each other agree to exist in each other's life, no matter what, in the end of the humanity, were not that all hatred to make the door wane to slam at the face or that very last breath of proven vola, that person won't even see but the tears such as petty human face lasting about 20 years, to that every periodic girls warming heart of psychoness, you didn't stare at your own model for righteous life to imagine a possible fake TV effect you yourself putting inside your brain your parents would have told you that. 
I got none parents...that is so unfortunate, if not they screw up their life so eager to proven me the day I was born at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment