Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/25/2023

Gun is heavy, your height?! Or no one knows your name now?

1. A gloove

2. The longer raffle is very near the eyes, the gun powder to cause blind.

Even Ronan learns about that to stop the war.


Between your thumb and the first index finger, you didn't know what that was you doing in this thumbnail image, in the blue suit. You are a right hand. You write your address or number on the counter has to be the right hand. 


Between your thumb and the first index finger.

Between your thumb and the first index finger.

The bottom of the V, not the bottom of the cup.


V Vendetta

That is the vegan lady, same like the Thor 2 movie.

The Middleton. The same actress. In Chinese movie name, its NEVER a beautiful name knock knock. (You've Got Mail 1998, One Wedding 4 Funeral 1997)  Its a horrible says to someone looks like you, really. With a Toy Story teeth I used to remember. Do they check you have any juvnille jail records, or any previous records, drink and drunk, cigarettes' drunk and drive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSA7mAHolAw



You raise the gun, like the X Man thumbnail last post,

===> You becoming the One

Tell me what is the ET says?

Matrix in Chinese here the movies says: The Darkness Kingdom. 

Conan : The Darkness Nightmare

Thor 2: The Dark World


This is ending at the trailer side, becoming the Red. Is that Red code, or the movie Red? I know Obama's face. Were you in jail like the X Man Eric position? He UB knows that? The Law student that one. There is this 2 jails side by side (Keanu's movie on the high definition technology Side by Side, its a documentary) 

X Man I assuming that is the felony. We assuming yours were only the Toy Story.

Natali Porman in V Vendatta, that is a small tiny jail like Tiny jail, very tiny scene I have saw, not the trailer, the real movie, when she got push in. It didn't look that spacious. Its one straight in, that is how big the jail to straight to the toilet. 

There is a straight bathroom I remember, in Harry Potter.

She looks like my aunt, Weasley's mother. The youngest princess the comic book. It always been Mat looking.  Not the dad looking. Like I say, you always been targeting him Mat. 

I always say that didn't I? You could just be honest to the judge really. No, no one knows why you cannot like about Dean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDxlbYa_THM


You use them, not you want a family image.

You want something like at the front door. The arm-to-arm. How old are you? Tamang's profile one time says 36, it was my age that time, every so often I check where this American so big, they cannot run around. I happen to be far away from it all. I am very confident where I live my home town everything in everywhere in 10 different direction. Not in the US, even that time had a Canada.


Middleton ---> helps that Tamang --> putting what 4 limbs tie up jail chain.

Tamang very sure what he is wrong with things 1 to zillion, imagine that is he does that job.

If you are our same age, you need to be honest when Wing and Jonathon shatter a reality, it was an arrange, or it was our same Class, and that was the Mat, so you never made it Dean's ceremonial award time, that time I was the receptionist. Dean remembers that with his both parents. You had a both parents too. 

Your GPA at that time, Wing left the class.

I tell Wing and Jonathon to find out, you are using Dean because....

You told me every 9 oclock at night, you have to be in the dorm to stay on the phone with Mat, and he was a pre-Veterinarian doctor. Is that pre-med means?


You hurt me badly that time, this year. You and Fatima.

I think your case might be just exactly like that Hailey.

Inside image what you both wants are exactly identical. I think that might be very genuine. 

Did you hit your head on the steering wheel often thinking that is cute like Fatima? Any time like that, being funny? Have you fallen out of your bed before? Do you sleep walking in the dream at all in your whole life time. Have you fallen the stair before?

Your 4 limbs are very thin, have you broke your arm or leg for some strange reason, and have to go to the hospital before with your parents?  Twist and turn on your elbow or the hand wrist? Anyone hurting you on your hand wrist before, you have to go to see a doctor in the past? Not Mat those looking guy, any bold guy you know? The quarter back those Home coming King.

I written down things so Jonathon or Wing can treat you whatever you reply honestly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment