Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

Babaji the Sewage City planning man

"I would like to congratulate your efforts and endeavor to your new jobs at this city grand opening setting how we begin this talk. I need the workers, not the human parts. There are a gazillion of the water sewage trash and garbage is beneath us about 3 meter floor ground down. All that is measured for you, here."


I often say you got a new job, I got a new maid, and you are all the workers not the human parts? I have the tons wasteful or the City buried ceremonial garbage down there, not I am the divine to say that is a joke I myself not burying myself in it, and you will find me? You know where is your road or find it? Here. All that measure or told to you. Study.

(Smile)




No comments:

Post a Comment