Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/26/2023

Babaji and the Home Land Security 2

"It has come to my attention that some of you are not very attentive since this morning on and on about me taken your stuffs away from this (paste paper on the board), this, this, this and THAT. (pushing my eye glasses), to this far, we have some of this issue unresolved, and many times I probably keep saying that that that that that is not the working methods, never alone this will ever GET anywhere with me looking at you. (Went to the conference table beat up that person)

..."

(The meeting adjourn)


I think you all doing this on purpose very skillful. Here are the pasting all papers. I have a personal resolved with this. I do not agree with the working methods WITH YOU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment