Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/05/2023

Your tears inside your eyes are so flooded, I cannot see.

You are shaken, I think its your facebook every day, not just every night 11 oclock. Really.

You are wobbling exactly the things you see. How come I didn't go and watching my facebook...and why their life will make me wobble again? Are you looking at the guys or the girls on your facebook?

Its a couple photo on nowadays the facebook profile, so that is the girl doing that all the time? This photo are one inside another person's arm, at your chest upper, almost half body picture. There is a human facebook looking like that kind of the photo?

You are not added on that facebook profile, "I type search" at the second face; none of you are the friends at your facebook?! How did you get the name to sneak behind their back? That is how you use the facebook ~~~


You are away from UB long time ago, these are the reason the UB were over long time ago, you are at your daily life getting out of the door to that brand new worlds ===> What does that mean? The professional sleek !

  • oh ~ I am the pajamas wear
  • The shoes
  • The socks, and hand wash the underwear those kind, the bra!
  • oh~ the spray of the leather shoes.
  • So the UB long time over, you know that yourself.
  • So my UB facebook is only I engineering my UB facebook? I c. 
  • My brother works from home.
  • During COVID 19.
  • You have a car, a gasoline pump, and you need to hold that things next by the car, the mechanic, and the oil change! The credit card insert, and swipe, and you check the bill, and you look at the gasoline price.
  • The life !!!!!



  • Something makes you laugh
  • So you are not picking up any textbook, or the law book, learn it? My drawing those Kail or Zawanna things?
  • I have a physics stuck when he MB leaves I starting? Too afraid. He gonna breaks our worlds. 
  • You have something inside your mind, you going through, meaning something at your looking at the patient profile, its the opposite gender or curious?
  • Curious?
  • Something these people coming in talking to you.
  • There are multiple humans inside your work space, 10+ older people talking normal, of course they are talking normal, and you like their affection, but their bank account will not be inside your bank account. 
  • Approval talking, they sound like which dad again MD? The Bio 403 professor in the UB south campus !!!!!
  • These people's bank account money will not be inside your account money.






💝💝


No comments:

Post a Comment