Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

You mix up the jobs between every location of this run away Ella Enchanted with this, me imagine Westlife (UB MD 6+2, Mormom 4+2, TW MD 2, Reno 1 MD washington U)

This is a group activities + APO

+ CAC, or that UB Alumni (CADS is what + the Lockwood)

With this, you have the student mode of the student activities including your parents. That parents talk in the school classroom, its when they were with you in your grade, middle or the high school time, at least for my country, that is what it is here in this Capital. 

Westlife cares those girls to be youngest, so their one single perfect life to stuck indoor, is none of my business. You see how soon I get rid of them !!!  My mood is very very very bad, every single day...I am telling you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment