Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

"You don't have a father, or a dad ...." - Nick was there, I asked him something sometimes, talking or going around a certain thing was not beginning intuitive.

Some of this Asian girls CADS, a bad girl.


Most of the business negotiation is not what you really think that difficult, really.

Westlife, You Make me Feel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wjU4Up70M


If me = that phyiscal body Chasez Ancient but modern, and? With a gun.

This Babaji didn't say anything about he = Shane?

So me and that modern kill each other, because 帝君 is next by he MB human - celestial?


I gonna re-write




3310 = a Twin issue

Babaji                                            = Shane position

UFO external carrier Chasez Gun = Me position


Shane + me

A stone drawing an umbrella Love!


And now there is a division on my bed, I cannot sleep, or none of them can sleep.

That is a geography video, not geology, just for the reference, but you staying on the crust of the ground, and that ground is a Earth = a rock, so ...unless you knock that rock, its geography on the landscape, the geology studying on the rock already existing on the Earth Crust rock.

I don't need to place into the geography competition, I do that its because the entire military has to go on the Lords of Rings, and no one will ever do a thing that time. Last year about when the beginning of the East American coastline not to be home by Christmas West coastline. 




No comments:

Post a Comment