Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

You all lawsuit Princess Diary or Devil Wear Prada (why Square or Tina...)

Its a trendy here. Asia all merits of under President Xi in the history 仕女服的福報

Its normal to see American has a lot more fashion, we look up to that, not red neck low IQ intelligent. 

And, never those half initiated those imagine 2.5 hours meditation, be vegan, not vegetarian anymore, saying 4 hours. Tina knows. Square...no, she knows better than that. She knows that is serious, and she probably knew what Taiwan police looks like - Oneness Taoist groups do exist. 

The Amish means no money, probably they try to begging what things their school or exchange student program, one of those because they keep speaking in Chinese. Those programs are in our University here and China Shanghai. Its a ....almost like their wiki says. 

Their major. The all time this university exchange students, but we here...are not American culture, meaning they got in the exam to go to the university. Its....probably just meant they studying the language almost like the Chinese language as close as that. Nothing else, the normal dialect English, the conversation English. But...they are not the tutor, or the English teacher. 


oh ~~~

no ~ Vartan when he dies, don't come back....not this !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81CmB27-6Us

Isn't you all turn off your light indoor, and big TV Monitor, how vivid it must feel like a movie. 


Not that...the vaccum life, no. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUty8z66NeU


He is the man in Legally Blonde law professor. Her father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PVgssH_tvE


uh no. Just sort that in the court room, to untie. At least you heard the word classify. That will be if you are living, breathing alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOWVI5qyVIQ






Just live normal, some destiny is no need to know. Just be dead when the time arrives. 




uh, in the reality, I can make that, not I really go and eating....how many portion that is 1.

Lasagna Here


uh, I remember now, you need to get rid of your period.

Sea food sauce all this, I forget. It does look like every Master if not in blackness, or in the hell, meaning no parenting on the top really....and all Indian color, or everything else is not reliable....but you need some Grace of Master power or high tech, or AI, or something in a reality you do believe in, and can live on that reality. Meaning the universal brotherhood included, if that is a really a term. It may not be, just high tech groups. Right....not those Porsilin Doll, those, no.


I usually eat a few bite, even if I am running....to me, these.... Japanese all that eggs or the sauce. 

Your parents are all still alive. Tell them just be dead all together. I can see....what this might be in terms of how selfish you all seeing you yourself to be. I used to know that Alias, Tina's favorites TV, no I don't know Vartan that well, because that was a lot more on the actress that series to us. Tina at least....I later seen this voka Karen they did things on his material, but that was decade ago. oh no, he gonna get old and reborn. uh...not me. No.


No, that collective karma (turn right, 101 that way is America) ....its hopeless. I can just guess how it ends. No. They probably meant not waiting in hell as a group bundle its how many civilization a perfect wedding couple makes a 1000 years....happy jolly.

The doctors might be a lot more being saved down there. uh ....there is something not quite add up (tilted my head), maybe....mummy is not the doctor. 


I kinda of living in the vacuum, cannot see this flash back

Aging, you mean.... UB they aging too.

This is not again what Twilight high school, Karen those high school her Seth, its not my UB cursed Seth by Vicky (looks like this girl in Alias)



Spirituality is above God, you mean real, life not a selfish virtues doing and in deeds. Not that kind of the missionary right in front of my eyes. Grow up. Waiting the karma to end, there is a lot of the ways how to waiting a karma to end.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wzTUe1UsWJk



https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FFeo7LZhZ0w

oh ~ I remember now. The be sad song. ....that is the patience care, I am sure they all willing to volunteer before you. Once of a lifetime. That is what it means the best friends...

I live in the vacuum, and always staying online, it used to didn't have Taiwan this land....not really. So the real feeling for me was not like any of this, no. But still...if I was in America, if were permanently, my family is important I think. I try to make everyone into this military protocol, I think they need to grow up but....moving their family near by will always helpful and understand they themselves need their parents or change of life, they need them to be there. So just make it. I mean those UB, the warmer reason means. 

They need to be a real doctor.

= they know themselves what they are.

= they understand and bow at that.

= they are inept and incapable.

= That is how the path to be

= one day knowing everyone was.

= The doctor's life.


Will you ever live in the vacuum with the Judge?

No ! 


... of course not, you are a citizen. I think that process is not apply to any of you. There is a process called "the clearance." The background clearance. It will forever not possible. 







No comments:

Post a Comment