Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/25/2023

"Why are you stuck on the bridge?"

 Its in the TV "Charmed".

"Hi ~ We never met, its up there wind blows big like my birds, you see my roof? WE are the sub tropical, still too cold for the pet birds like them. From my roof. How are you? You know your way to get up there and coming it down? "


I heard this song, is that the same guy?


Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me (Main Video Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899a8WlVpNk


Something about this Halo ...










I am not feeling that well right now. So I cannot lose weight, but I lay down...it will gain weight, so I lay down, and sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment