Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/14/2023

When the upper bracket people were the responsible people, or toooooo millions years old those, you make sure they are always remains bossy, "I am not sure...."

Be the baby, because I do feel very sorry I cannot do anything but I wishing you well. Nothing else. People with those age, leave them alone. Not in thinking, not in praying, just mind your own happy life here on Earth, the age bracket here 40 years is not those age bracket.

Be courtesy

Be noble

Be suspicious

Be cautious

Like your own very parents near by you wish to hear from you. NOT ANYTHING Outside can be all fake, this kind of the trespassing world, hurts me. When I get back down here on Earth, I do not care one bit their own existence in forever term.

I cannot even tell you, they engineering that, even worse, someone is GOD the consciousness infused into it. I REALLY MEANT IT, someone might have the power, not just the mechanical high tech. 

You will never arrive the telepathy, you would have know your every word, really. Not limited to curses, you will never have that power.






No comments:

Post a Comment