Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

Westlife - You Make me Feel?

? ?? 

Jonathon's brother is only one year younger than him I think. My brother is 7 years younger. This Hailey's brother Peyton looks like Brian Westlife, I have no idea, I am guessing near Alyssa's age going to the university. 

His name is Alex in pre-med club, he and his best friend, supposes to be a guy in Rosewell Park where Jonathon's father at. Someone has a gf looks like Ola. Might be which them 3 are Pre-med president, vice, or secretary...I am guessing. There is no one in that club when Jonathon and me went. I think my hair was down. 

That girl hair is up probably looks like Ola.  Or just a pony tail, tie it up.

I put that Organic Chemistry in the medicine website.




No comments:

Post a Comment