Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/29/2023

Westlife - Brian McFadden and Shane Filan (西城男孩)


Brian McFadden  (1:58)

Here

Inside that world of your Irish community, you have to say, how you get along just inside your own entire family, that in front of you, they are your closest familiar face until they are dead, and when they each aging including you yourself, you scream inside the mirror, including all the blondies, all that. Their vitality die out, you freak out. 

You say as the man, "You are not the man as you used to be." (Simon, get up, repeat?!)


Shane Filan (3:03)

Here



   SA singing bugs entering the court room, proceeding start. Here

   Hollywood bugs entering the court room drama, starting to proceed.... Here


   You ever get back to your parents to argues...the leadership and the team members. I told Shane to pretending, pretending, pretending. 

     1) I got a house, you come there. Sell your house. (Intern Taipei Tape Water Factory)

     2) The legal proceeding 6 month -1 years

         (I told him for about 3 weeks, repeating exactly the same things.)

Then he realize (2) is the only thing real, about yesterday.


Shane's mind has to go and pretend something so he understands, you girls listening?

He cannot do those things called the literally argument, for saying go fighting your mind, or fighting your soul over what? He talking to you nice, or he is an aggression person?!

Did you ask him, "Have you had something to drink before you got here, in the car?" 

"Are you tired driving here? Anything new on the market so you tired or relocated to make this journey longer, I pass by the Asian new bubble tea shop, I thought you might like these menu I pick it up, maybe you know if the bubble tea was originating from Taiwan? "

"I drive by the pastry shop, the season coming so I asking them some of the Irish, or the Ireland festivity here. I saw a Youtuber talking about Finland, but that's about it. The seaonal Italian has this bakery about before the Christmas, they have a lot of the gifts wraps all big and puffy, the plastic bow tie with the ribbons. The traditional of the Italian pastry, or snacks are all there. I say Christmas, I didn't say Oct." 

 

 "You say to Kian, you need to get out of this concert mode, I have something I want to tell you." (In Irish language)

 

 "Mr. Filan, how are you this morning? Are you on the go, and be busy not to be bothered, I wish to tell you something today that I found about the last 6 months from Taiwan or Japan, Korea or some of their China TV drama, they have the subtitle below in English, some of them. I research about ten....." (if you are younger)

"Good morning, Mr. Keating, my name is so and so....I saw your concert during your European and South Africa tour... I was wondering if I can talk to you some profolio I see in that something its your friend she did say, or heard about or I got into that interest also in the Asia domain, I wish to share with you."



Shane he is 2nd one, you don't want to let him play a little bit.

Me, Seth, Dean, Bill, Silas (no Patrick, the UB sequence 5 Lords)

 

Sailor Moon Crystal Transformation, Here

Sakura Clear Cards, Here


                A song of the Storm and Fire, Here



Taiwan is very far away from Ireland, we are a totally different culture than European, really. You have so many guys in the peripheral, not limited to Ireland, there is United States, if the guys like about you, you can go to America to tour !!! You and your best friends?

Or vice versa.


So you do him the honor, you say, "Welcome !"

Or you tell that side of the SA American, that "Welcome back to America, anything new on the new horizon?"


  1. Is there something saying to the guys, have a distinguish how you can open your mouth and tell him? Any forbidden words? 
  2. How is the morning weather, you drive here?
  3. How is the airport going, you rent a car? GPS with it? Is there something new you didn't come in with the taxi?
  4. Where is your luggage, I drag it.
  5. You got something new in the pamphlet, that is the airport touring booth? Did you open it? I hold the luggage, you look at it. 
  6. What did you see?
  7. Before you or you all get down, I got some sandwitch shop (each) with a bottle water. + a bag of chips, you can have it in the car if you want. Bye, Brian (Backstreet Boy), bye Nick (98 Degree), bye Shane (Westlife), bye bye Carter ~~~
  8. What did you say? On the airplane? oh ! 
  9. And you were seating where? You ate, that is what you mean. okay. I cook something at home soupy, for myself.
  10. Did you move? How nice.
  11. I drive you, you read. 

Here listening





You really know the guys, like a working relationship is a little bit, you reading Babaji's letters from the 70s? Sometimes any relationship has to compromise, you have the personal schedule inside the home, you feel comfertable with another guys? What if the bad breath does not get off?

Its one lifetime diet? The poo or the pee schedules per day? Saying you go out to the gym for running mill? So you go with your best friend at 7 oclock at night? Our meditation center here its starting at 7 pm at night, same....its up to 9 oclock, its like 100 or 200 people per night used to be, or some week day. Here is the big center.

The real practice.

I don't know one person in there because I don't practice anymore in there, and they look....a bit different. Its not too far from us, so we carried those very very bulky seat to go there, and sit on the National Emergency floor if were, that is the seat, everyone doesn't have. I have about 20 years. 

Technically probably no one has the National Emergency, but...it just happened our group has those arrangement, so I grew up with that. The Vietnamese they were the refugee. Taiwan, no. But that is so long ago we had those we gone out of the school in the elementary school....but later the middle school on is stressful, I actually forgot all about that. When you are in the stress, and they move away those things, you don't remember one thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment