Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/06/2023

UB - Do you still use the UB Micro 20 years ago that MS Word software?

I bought the new PC when I come back, that was that time the newest MS Word. You doing your medical journal reading, I was going to listing things out. I screen shot to show you, or I just copy paste to show you line by line? But this is not the same MS Word. You remember Dr. T's TA name Amy that time? Wing and Jonathon will come to the basement lab sometimes. I think I was there every single time. 

I was. 

So that time we were learning the Excel Sheet, but you have citation in the MS Word, so you have a printing formatting on the very top. If I am using the newest MS Word, its not your layout how to line up the page to print. The youngest their college right now 18-25+.


_____________________________________


INTRODUCING THE “CONSUMER INSIGHTS FROM TEXT ANALYSIS” SPECIAL ISSUE

This special issue presents a collection of exciting articles that showcase how text analysis can illuminate a diverse range of theoretical and substantive topics in consumer psychology. Through the set of theories explored, methods applied, and tools introduced, we hope that scholars who have just begun to explore the space, those who fear they do not have the “know how,” and even text analysis and psychology of language experts will be inspired to consider how these methods can generate new consumer insights.



I think they actually know what is the text analysis tool kit before they write this. Really. The software parts. Because its the incorperated methods conducting for the social media discussion included.


_____________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment