Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

UB Dean's love life ...so you settle that Legally Blonde best friend (dark Hair)

2:26

We have 228 memorial day here in Taiwan very famous, even Westlife stir away that date this year, if you seeing their schedule. It was against Japan that time. Back in Time.

3:07 - the balcony.

After your 5-7 months.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG8IkUoZ6j0



216 orientation table?


No, my high school bus 226 back to home, but I think normally I took the bus 41. Not 226.

If walking a bit, well ...I try to think that PC market at, or the blocks away from....You have Microsoft Words? Your edition? Not those 20 years ago UB micro CD? 


The new Items lists

Microsoft words for the wife or new pink on Dean's.

Yes?

Q: If someone uses these per movie claim, such as Princess Diary or the Devils Wear Prada, if those the age bracket from us to 12 years old grown up in 10 years ...

And?

Q: Its that damaged to you on purpose?

They hit you. Because its the universal truth everyone can claim anything in their favor they see that, I am the Kingdom owner of my free trade skills. Not from the Congress.

Its everyone aim at the Congress either to SMCH, I didn't do that to her, not really. Everyone else did, that is Taiwan police knows that, or China included. These kinds of the demographic you didn't know Japan, Korea, Taiwan....cults are...well collaboration with Chinese police, I would never do anything in such names. Not really.  I am right here everyday, anything you see religious at all?


Q: Its against us?

It will never pass, so SMCH gets to reviews and chooses, not vegan, not vegetarian. Those competition are high. She at least will see me at the court, or they 3 country all Asia countries sort first at the court with the police, and tell me the end results. She at least notified me at the end of all this what she did, if some prove validation its from my side. 


Q: So it has to be real?

I never agree anything she imagine, so to my ground it will always be real. She supposes to have that sense, that entire things somewhat inside other than the ilegal things. 



Q: Is there ilegal thing? Like China Town?

Its 90s Taiwan political upheaval up to Taipei Gaming Zone replacement including Disco, wipe out, think with you head again. So its the Taiwan police, you will face up the charge or be detained if American local court to be that irrational.


Q: Meaning its forever against us?

This life is not forever, its every year below it will be forever 194 countries included, so ...Those cases will increase by yearly, you have what, UB 10 people trying out Princess Diary not Sailor Moon too shining princess? 


Q: I mean the Devil Wear Prada, how about?

I think my brother supposes to listen to my every word, to be bow, kneel, flat if I were him. Square doesn't care about this. The movie set she cares about and something she does around with the family means to her. Never gonna be the jouranlists, its the photography, since her college time. No, before Middleton, no, nothing to against them. She was the art design those TV commercial setting scene, the art department, so she uses that skill photography in that movie hopping around for as long as any time other than her uncle I guess. 


Q: So she is not against anybody?

She doesn't care about it, how she against anybody?


Q: Why she doesn't care about it?

2 and half hours meditation and 斂財. I just told you we grew up together 90s political upheaval, they wipe out the entire gaming zone, disco, or whawtever dim dark light for the teenage 90s, that 10 years gone. In Taipei.


Q: So its not against you?

She would just ask me with her mouth opens, we always be the cousin, she used to be on my facebook too. A lot of the people she sees, are very near by. 


Q: Why she and Tina if were not all those Irene against you?

They don't care about it. Its the capital fashion sleek ! The political someone 2 people looks like Eben Pagan, they will go and glue on them, all those girls including Tina. They told them like the big brother, 斂財 its not like that, they will all listen.

Taiwan is small tiny, you talking about which class, you don't listen to Westlife?


Q: You talking like that on the internet

Tina Jojo or Square Jojo, those the last name sounds about the too shining entertainment vola moment sound, the same. They would love to debut or show up ANYTHING but SMCH, you don't know what that name means in their fantasy ....business worlds. 斂財, nun, the female jail inmate. 

I just told you those some human cannot vola enough !! On Taiwan island HERE! 




No comments:

Post a Comment