Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/22/2023

UB American medical board idea (Communication)

UB ( board and communication) (5:26)


Here

  1. They give you a career choice, normally it has to have some IQ people to arrive. 
  2. They give both you and your parents dignity, that gratefulness, you were just never in the slavery child works to knowing all that.


Leadership me (1:14)









First voice message (2:44)

Here

My name is so and so, I am in the serial number of ________, its in the system data sheet that for the American medical board, I am from Taiwan immigrant to residency in New York State, My current practice location currently specific on this serial number is located at ___________


Second voice message (2:39)

Here

They might be consecutively sent to the jails. 


Third voice message (1:41)

Here

Their dignity be hurt... 



The forth voice message (2:06)

Here

Tri-general Hospital 三軍總醫院


The fifth voice message (2:33)

Here

My parents (upbringing is not the royal, its the military near by)

I was more inside the school activities and the leadership. Congress letter.



email 1, email 2, email 3 ... ... 

The daily archive, (I made a website), it was their mentor's idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment