Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/21/2023

UB 6+2 (is Mat in his university that animal vet? )


How is the animal business in vaccination?

You already all having that graduation with Lee in the Korea Drama, how many graduation you imagine far far down the road?

It’s just a try, you got a folding chair next by that table, your entire bag of the junks can leave right at that chair on the right side of the table, or you can sit there. (You facing at the table, that right side. )

1) Any prospect to walk on the adulthood carpet ?
Nicky and Ronan on this my American social security number at Conan, the very last long time real I call the Taipei mayor. It was the opposite I say the last time to Nicky. I lock him here alone by himself, Ronan 20 years later gonna kill that Shane, it must be the Jesus right. 
No, my American SS means my heart die they 2 together Last Supper. They are the gays.

2) Why don’t you think of if you ever graduate other than those Wal-mart dollar store session…
Adam’s mother is the Frozen 2 to “I am Found” - Peyton
It’s 有翡 crown guy, that opposite to Weasley position. She thinks it’s her kids fault.
Zawanna says … well. I didn’t give Peyton anything but he does yesterday high volumn water spray to Ireland Prime Minister …instead of the grass lawn more.

(How do you spell that?)

It is a word, the grass lawn mower.
His sister them suppose to be the police when they coming in Taiwan. That’s what I heard.

My mother just walking outside to the elevator ?


Be papa s?
Revolution Girl 少女革命




Otter 


Thank you Ma ko, my left side is sensitive, the middle finger, the hand back up, getting a second ink or this is a surface issues. I am sure everyone is stress under whether I am in Asia World or any Princess world such as you yourself. 


Why don’t you MD 6+2_1
You quit watching these 2 graduation (Korea or Disney), you watch once and wait one month, wrote a note yellow pad insert at 4th right side Buttom any paper below it. No, you cut that A4 into 4 pieces, glue that yellow pad to one pieces just all leave it there. At the 4th table session right side Buttom. Put a date on it, no, no description. 


You write 777-777-7777 like a phone number.






Sailor moon:

Vision, I have no eye glasses until UK, university in JC Always.
You all can pray for the girls to have no eye glasses.
Get rid of the Asian in here, the white girls can just bite each other to die. My brother I watch him, Melinda and Wei, outside.
Organic TA general Chem fat or anyone other than Dr T.
For the education purpose Asian you be lifted spirits but everything else, out.
TA has the white girls in it, the organic.
Olivia or MIT professor are white.

Taller too. 
Both Asian and black outside. 

Brian Greene is all girls we gone to the UB alumni, is that floor?
Just get rid of Melinda, you girls push each other fine, Wei is not us, I won’t be there. He is by himself not 3 white taller guy. Old.

Maybe you leave UB honor class inside, they got too many problems. Whichever 3 perfect white guys other than us, find your happy Sailor Moon with the Star light, 


That’s a music academia. Well, I am not sure what Taiwan that governments wish to do, to pull back Pang and Tina. They have their own things here with the music if that’s necessary. Maybe not right now. When someone voyage ends or begins. It’s time to say goodbye.

I say home, then that 2 be home. They got a whole China to go other than that, Sailor moon or the beauty and the beast. 


When you and your family gone to this they are too old with your brother, to UB Alumni, just make sure every Asian or black out, that’s what I say, I don’t care how many this Sailor Moon would be APO included. (UB Honor Class, CAC girls …right, you got Courtney)

You can call Evan, he still keeps his shape. The CAC girls side. Called Kim pharmacy from APO.


Everyone else still be lock in at MD 6+2_1 including they be away their parents. They have the 3 things to do next one month so they extent to next 5 months, 6th or 7th.



Family - white race Thanksgiving and Christmas 

If you are the only white girls pushing issues like Carla or Elizabeth, you can just do that alone with your family all staring at you doing that 2 death next morning one weekend party. The white American police will be a lot tolerance it’s not another argument another party you and my best friend Erin. Any of those kind. I don’t care what the TV says. 

I won’t be there I say gazillion times. Your physical 2 hands pushing is red on Fanny’s hands VS, Selena.
Lucy last Christmas. 








No comments:

Post a Comment