Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/01/2023

To Mark (Westlife)


I am glad you all make it home safely. See you again next month at your Asia tour. I am very happy everything went as far as they are. Hope you all enjoy all that and be home with your family and relative at our Full Moon Chinese autumn season moon cake festival. (no, I don't eat those things. high fat), you keep slim and you slim your weight down, that is very good Mark. Now its my term how to get over the women's time and keep losing the weight. Is there something you recognize from the sky?


Facebook: The birds show.

(Turn on the volumn)

The birds on my balcony, something looks like a lobster and the ASMR those women's health on the eye glasses, I remember....Here.

That is a couple of years ago, because to prevent the weight just imagine without those eating show in front of me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment