Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

Tim Cook Left wings, goes to hell. The small farmers, those gays things....

Its the humanity goes to red and black world.

Right wing is monopoly, like cc Keanu 3 Art boss, or CEO space I don't know if he is really....anything Monopoly, might be a lot more finer.

The dead form if you didn't got judged, or let loose, you can just walking alone for a very long time, or some turn into a very very very hysterical ghost form. I saw....because some ghost the longer you are the ghost, you just read, or you staying in this room, and if you provoking him, like I hit my wall off, he will come and drag your hair, or does something. That ghost has the personality.

The hell coming back ghost, probably they put a shed over them, so when I looking at them, its a lot more normal. They got badly hurt before, inside their real essence, they don't have an ego anymore, it hurts them deeply badly inside hell for a very very very very long time.

Those forms will not be the speech format.

You seen enough, you will be less judgmental I am telling you.

You wish anyone happy, were your essence already, or let that happen, you...wonder what happened to them in the past, to becoming the hurt today, and while the telepathy human or any of you in front of my face, to be this arrogance....

70 years ....how I word and re-phrase again and again....I never stop saying it. Every single day live on that punishment 1000 cuts, next day, you will have one full sentence you speak correctly to look a normal person walking. I say that the first degree punishment long time ago. You suppose to make it. Every look, every gesture, every sit, every bow, kneel, flat.

Longer or the deeper the hell never stop waiting....


I try to hope I am not the judgement seat that person, because I am not sure. I cannot lie, or I fear, so I tell you, don't provoke me, that is not worth it. 


You didn't realize what that really means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7qfrE4vYE8





No comments:

Post a Comment