Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/13/2023

The other Above any place, STOP!

Its Friday night, you all have anywhere else on your calendar day or the months?

Eon, Eon, EON, KALPA, KALPA....not sure, where are these ET living that long at all....

7:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA9-Wyh4HK8


I could not be so amazed what I see this much of the clock or the "moving things" 鐘擺 晃呀晃~~ let me imagine what my chinese words says....


There is a Tim Cook parts for being an extremists on himself, he knows how that goes, or at least to go and think about it.

Or he is not a thing anymore? 

What is that one person goes to the heaven means again?


A lot of the people at your own perfect Age, and that Eon revolution its according to what I see last time, it was perfectly inside MB human-celestial speech, I did see that, and after that the second scene would be after his wife lake where they bathing, or empty, but below that world, its all this Zawanna disciple looking, the guys. The real self-retify to end up in Heaven. What do I miss here?

Me?


Right, I don't want to hear this right now, maybe I go to sleep til later tomorrow morning. I have a Westlife on the phone, these otter did what in front of me.


When is the last time which side ends up on Earth, things be done the minimum to just get rid of all of us, really. Some people's money in your worlds are not an issue, we are the issue.

What is this Orwu, Oro - AOL or not oil lamp?

There is I used to say another Alexadro switch the lighter's high tech light?

AOI doesn't exist with that video I say the whole classroom. With the Albany, that was not a good person.



No comments:

Post a Comment