Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/27/2023

Taiwan police, correct. I trust them.

I really grew up here. We used to have the newspaper not the internet so every morning once I return Taiwan from KY, it was also the first time I never had to practice rehearsal anymore. A bit similar to the middle school, meaning about 30 mins, everyone in the seat, I choose really behind, I had no eye glasses remember ? Someone and me will talk about the social news. On the newspaper. 

Inside the school, it was all a lot character built in the middle school when they never met the guys. I remember. 

Right now I have the responsibility, not necessary a whole assembly but on the National Emergency - I prepare for that 2 or 3. I would thought about their current mobility, the shape, the health - I can cook for them 3, +one Annca or one Astor, the taller guys can ship the goods, the rest are all mild personality. They are the older parents groups. In the emergency all these years, I have prepared that. Other than those 10 website you think?

Give me a reason why I end up Valley, other than that one Tina Jojo?

You probably always been very very limited, meaning the renter messy home. You don’t keep everything tidy. 

It’s warmer, it’s the food. Every building I need to go by Taxi. I take a consideration but sometimes it isn’t to fight against everyone’s moonlight. Having a responsibility or a leadership. At this time, we assume outside is too none applicable, we taken everything hostile because they are Softy. Arrogance and softy and gays. The aviation best friends.


I look at myself, you mean one day I just find one best friend, oh …let me imagine I get jealous over any look, right now I think I look perfectly fine the way God given me. 


In life I will not be aware how I grew up but my attention requires to grow up, or I always been grown up this way. I believe that until I got insulted, let me understand …one of us lying on the law nature, is this the street culture in America, in-line zone, out border line Canada smells newer they talk stronger too. The women. The US looks like the parents. 

Let me think….someone ought to end up to the very hell.

I don’t think you entire groups %, last time I try, you believe?? It’s not the law?! When you saying finding a method? Right now you kidnap the court room believing they insult you and you have 100% winning chance 194 countries profit on you? So…

If this never happen, what is total % you believe underground fighting the overall 100 people the boys and the girls?

Zawanna says 80% believe goes to hell, whom go? That 3 people?


When the guys exhibit a very careless act, I would say go to hell, true. The careless and insensible life move or play life attitude. 

You are not careful what you are doing.
You are not thoughtful plan because you gamble
You need a real life idea where you going.
You have zero life experience everyone told you no.
You hang on a job, not hold to a job.

None of that wishing them to be dead. That’s not what that is but I understood there is the issues, what is it?

Try again.
70%

Their wife or the gf goes …




No comments:

Post a Comment