Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

So, do I want to ask your parents, they understand what you say?

I am very sure from one side to another tear glittering dripping, its your ex bf, or ex friend, whom they talk to each other, and you need your ex, or the ex name to lean on the arm to make your parents afraid of you or him? One of those? This drama never ends on my side, so psycho of it.  You describe what happened? What exactly happened? And? You have a point you break down other than running home at the door. You break down the bullet points. As you go along to describe each item list chronologically speaking?


  • Someone on the way to Hollywood start being ambushed about 10 years ago.
  • She was living near UB but her ex bf at North mounted hill up very far we checked the location.
  • The name of the county, its a cottage country. 
  • Both ex bf and her mother is worsen handicap she doesn't know.
  • I got a job, they got a program going from the UB Honor Program, if not limited to the UB Honor Class.
  • I used to remember that class. I don't really remember her, but her facebook was every single day Ella Enchanted.
  • The movie turn real, we got nailed.
  • Me, sorry I got the problems in my life. Really, right now. There are things don't add up, I need the help, you here at my side, we talk on the phone you make an arrangement you be here right by me, how I keep a job, or how I keep a shape, or how I can keep a bf.
  • These movies everyone is breaking apart, just not the shape.
  • I am losing my health soon.
  • Me, sorry.
  • I don't think you know what I am saying.
  • No, none of that she was saying, the first 5 points. 


She says to some of the girls we probably guess to know, they will never get on a date anymore, not to say this. Forever. Some people never get married, ever. Never in thinking, not in battling, other than get the jobs right. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8kevNbEN5A

We or they freak it out. Sorry, me. Everything inside the TV is fake, that is what she says. You believe that? 


  • She is not in the MD 6+2, or MD 4+2 meeting that 1999 Mummy, but its a WWII interface line or TW MD 2 + Reno Washington MD 1, Ph.D. We think this is getting worse and worse, she is actually literally saying it all the things she can find in the anatomy and physiology, she only knew these two class has anything to do with the medical school. 
  • She took the PCAT
  • She never even know what MCAT might be 7.5 hours long.
  • She has a score in PCAT
  • Right, she is not the actual UB Honor Program, its at the Cooke Hall first floor. The is the UB all general undergraduate seeing the same advisor. She was old, probably dead. 
  • How long do you think I gonna be dead? Really? Passing the life like Harry Potter? 


Do you talk to her, email or behind my back? The phone, or the cell phone the international area code begins 1-886, Not 1800 Utah number. Its in the TV FRIEND (90s), everyone knows. 




No comments:

Post a Comment