Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

你們的巴巴基是來這邊登基? (是嗎?) - 一個眼睛的政府 + Shadow government?

我的牆壁說他在地獄 ? 是嗎 ?


MB Speech

(Again)


"I would like to sincerely wish you all a very early and happy Merry Christmas " (咬牙切齒)

"I also would like to introduce you all the new personal staff from my side, these young lady and her several assistant that from !@$#!$#!$. I also would like to welcome some of the family elf staff for being here today as the introduction and I also would like you to applause some of this very endearing to me the personal friends and financers for sponsor this events and occasion - your water and tea on the table these food gathering service. "

"I would like to displease you some of the finding I have found I myself why I end up in hell and to report back to my assistant all those be seated in those leisure time not to use your ass butt to get up and do things, and all those your idea you are very useful. There are tendinous nature how people suffered inside hell and that is every single moment in life we reflection in God what have we done wrong, and with all those people near by us and dear to us to be suffered in a degree we cannot measure and as that I myself I have the head householder of the congregation, its very sadden to announce that mis-fortune to all this events and the venue borrowing with all my tears and sorrowful for all those misfortune spell for happening all around the world, and not let my world alone is the peaceful scenery. That is indeed sad or sorrow in your own daily world how you use that on me, I guess that is I express myself this far."


He continue on and one and one, on your side of your world, your perfect degree Heaven and on your Earth surface crust, he is in the hell.



__________________________________________________


"All that too far you cannot see my speech stage too tall for your eyes sight, its not pleasing the day 1 be known where I am, and wishing you all a very Happy Merry Christmas in the joyful decoration service be called upon my request, I guess."

"To share to hold that greater responsible of the household and house cleaning, I have some of the people I wish you all to meet. Their fresh new faces upon the first session of this holiday season upon arrival ....other than themselves, I guess. This young lady and her several assistant that from !#$!#$!#@$. I have some of the special family elf staff for filling here today when this introduction begins, I guess, I like you to know in advance, and applause to these very new look and new air, and very thing brand new feeling of the personal surrounding  AND here is the personal friends and financers in listing of my phone cards drop here, you cannot see the names. Its one of the later one, you hear what I say if you are muted to transcribe this. This events and the occasion, your water, tea, and cake and food service order are upon their request in advance. Sorry, reservation. I show off, not just show up."

"I have some rather sad news me to you, some of that myself to find myself again, to me that thy myself I end up in myself to report back to you the hellish idea where is my assistant all those be seated and, you all very free time roaming and panic if without me, or without your ass butt to get up because you freeze, or you relent, or you panicking, all that your idea to whom you are, its at this moment becoming crucially important and useful. Like I always say....other than there are tendinous nature how I, not the sentient all being inside the hell be suffered, and that moment of the trumpet to cheer, its in the reflection of God whom have done we wrong, I am the wrong one by the way, me to those whom people near by, or endearing to endangering that suffered degree we cannot prevail the justice of my faces issue, this things are brought forward as the public known. I have the householder head master responsibility, in this congregation where the donors or the financers are hands-in-hands, tell me where I should be at, really. So, the sadden news to announcing that today, the mis-fortunate all this events and cut venue borrowing with my tears that money spent left or right, to anything spilling my truth be hold that I am in hell was true. And its when the world around the world be coincide that cheerful moment I am sure you all are, how wishing well for each other including my own personal assistant and the financers, where the family endearing, let not that my world be known alone is the peaceful scene, sorry, I meant the external idea of the landscape is inside your own very world, in wordy means, That is indeed very sad, and cynical, you serve your right, or you meant I am, that your own daily perfect world would never be MINE own Heavenly Realm home Perfect Degree, how we use each other, sorry, you use that one me, this draft I cannot read, this is how I express myself this far in replacement back and forth."





No comments:

Post a Comment