Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/09/2023

Say it Pierre, say it Meghan, say it Hook, "I pay you for the kids to go to the private school TV for this week, its 2 years since your baby and your new house settlement."

"Its to bring up all the kids education other than the hand on magic theft like Simon, Iron Man."

"The felony, or the fire explosion, Avenger those kind, but hey, but hey, so good to see you."

Say it....

Really saying it, your heart, soul, mind, to that every body tremble you will not move your per heart rate, the body, where that AI High tech means, I look right at front, with a mother. I know where I am, or i keep saying what I am....that head not press on the wall, you will forever feeling the pain until every word coming out of your tongue til no more, why bother 4 limbs and a tongue, those choice is not a free will.

Remember that.




Justin Bieber and Hailey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gFoLvej1ZQ






No comments:

Post a Comment