Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/30/2023

SA

Did Nicky lie to me?



His legs got chopped I saw, one leg. (I went to ask Nicky!)

My mother is Tina's best friend!!

"Heaven's gifted" = 天賦


69.00 Kg.

How come I don't have the right, everyone has the constitutional right? 


I told Nicky I have a lot of coughing this morning ....what did he say? 



It looks like original ....

The Victoria Secrets




Nicky's right foot

The Otter - 7:40



I feel funny, if I staring at the TV in front of my face....and why would Zawanna told me what?

Everything is illusive....a foggy on the top of my head, I am on the Top of the cloud.....


Westlife - My Blood



Ep 15





I ate





My head so dizzy...





No comments:

Post a Comment