Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

Right, I have the things to ask the Judge when I get near that entire process...

Do you know what that is?

No....when you willing to file something, you need to be clear, that will be almost I live in that location for sometimes. I do those things. Meaning "Open court" in our language here.

Once you open that court proceeding, its a formal law side things being process.


What does that mean?

You mean the UB or me?

The UB goes to yell at the judge. 

No, I don't do those things. None of my paper here is to vent. TOOOOOOO many situation. If they all working it out, that will be the best they process that, I may not even take any credit if they can just sort it. They will take care my side of the problem in that process.

Thor or Loki, one of those.


And both the Ireland and American boyband?

They go to the Washington D.C with their company direct.

  • I will be in the smaller court room, me 1 human. How many times I keep saying that.
  • You can inquire their company. I have no religion nor company. They go to the SMCH groups. I cut all that off 10 of them off away from me. The very beginning of the lawsuit. 
  • Nick and my mother? I may not finance them. I wish them to go through to see some of this classify with this primitive nature. If they have a telephone. SMCH website name
  • Gods direct contact.org. I am not sure.
  • I want to wait a little bit, I don't know what's going on.
  • Their father and their mother included. Yeah, all dead. 
  • I need the time to think, I don't know what to tell you. 
  • No, there may not be anything. No contact.
  • Right.
  • They are both very handicap, really.


I have a headache, 

I need to nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment