Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/11/2023

Per thought - if you think of something, immediately you cannot stop your want, and hate and keep thinking the opposite, killing or hurting others, you try...

One of those?

Right, in 5 second, you have 10 thoughts at least 1 min, your have every thought inside your head coming out of the words or "cursed word"....

Right.


There are the millions followers practices, one day they will tell me, its because of the free will where they end up inside their own very evolution. 




The Reptilian the younger evolution those planting trees, they are the black like to showing off, or more wealth outside world in the human worlds, they running their tears inside, very tall. But they are the commanders, there is a difference. The Earth if playing fool, you go along with them. They are mortal.

The gym class.


As the America in itself, they got everything, if their citizen didn't starting those concept on debts, they would have becoming a hell of the belter nation, without these too many education coming in and going. They do that on purpose, so not even those hive can stay, becasue the immigration coming and going. 

They got everything.

When I was in America, I will go to those real MD chiropractor, here even the massagist or not license real doctor, can do the bone. I been to one, I think. You wish its seeing the things its proper license, so when I am a lot more imaginative in America, I thought no one watching me, I went to take this X-ray, this young girl re-take like 20 times, my entire body....if not radioactive that evening....

They built that on the main st, very luxury all hall, you wonder about the medical profession, that girl has that job never end. Its a job.




I look at them, not I talk to them. Any of ...the birds, the otter, any kind. Nothing inside my brain I keep saying that.

Correct, you go to hell according to the doctrine. Now they leverage that karma as long as you making it the money, in the end of the Judgement table because someone decode that BTX formula, its a probably where merits they loading in, so you all heard. Not everyone else can done, but its heard for the eternity merits being given, its from their grace.





I don't need to stay near or inside any guy's world. I look this way.

Not really, I am a girl. And inside the real guy's world, you will see all kinds of the different guys, if that is a 4 side wall, I keep saying the sleek worlds, this is so stupid, a almost like - ascetic belief if you willing, but you don't need to. I hate all this commodity in front of my faces.

Something you take leisure, I hate about zillion about everything the day I was born.  You don't have any temperament, you prying your own parents sympathy, I would too, I just tell her. She heard that, but....it will be my whole life time never talked to this forgetting memory lady, if in the end they will ask her she got 3 kids, it must be a strange feeling. Its must be a very strange things MD 6+2 to MD 4+2, and then saying the Taiwan Youtuber or here the expo venue here we go !!!

I thought was a normal thing, there is a lot of the normal thing at all.

It will be every time Pang and Tina calls. Either she was has to switch the mode, or she consciously remember to doing all that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment