Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

Not that attitude, whom are you? Military....that is a bermuda line you all got masscred and torture til you all every single one last you bow, kneel, flat

This is not the first time I say,

Eternal bow, kneel, flat. They promise me.....understood?

1158 271 334 5050 2

SS 7710 524 3310


He is an American, he wants to go near that. Mark, from Westlife.

You should be assign to UK this Ella Enchanted groups, even you yourself know they have no hope, you dulge away, so why you making the enemy with all over the sphere all above the Heaven? You won't last....No one will last, not this time.

I make my rules very very clear from the first breath I ever, FOREVER bow, kneel, flat, or else...its every human in-line, ALL 3 worlds peace.


I do not care one president in this world, Books?

20, good for your retirement, thriller, or novel? Pick one or the other, stay forever inside that illusion world until the end, forever understood or else, everyone around you, they will learn 100 people security, were only wish you dead, anyway. Understand? 

Every single second that air you dare to breath on it. That airy already swap to throny....you wish to know.

I say clap, you bow and clap. You all nothing but the eternal hell, you mean nothing to me at all. Not one human case.

At all. The inspiration means more and more clap, get up and all claps, to that one eternal glory, everyone last whom will agree, I forever exist, none of you will surpass....

Forever means.





No comments:

Post a Comment