Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/15/2023

Judge, I am the silver millennium Queen

They taken Gold = guys.

Silver only me the Queen.

Similar position that that that Little mermaid 2.

MB human, he made me believe to say curses. Heavy, dense.

Correct, I ask him. I think he just looks at me. I ask him if that’s the inner conscious like the meditation or the triggering points like with the emotion. I don’t have.

It’s a silver chain breaks off. No we were not talking about that. I need to get out of my misery here. 

In Chinese, there is a word of it, 卡位

Like in basketball would be someone move into another players arm, no moving. The physical arm will hindrance the behind guy, a real muscle hurting strength.


https://youtu.be/pBXbmYHmKkM?si=Czh-ReSFzmwYJoIv













No comments:

Post a Comment