Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/27/2023

Is that Westlife they are on the beauty pageant? Ireland or Europe?

That girl's eye look a bit like Ola. She has that attitude, that is what she wished to be seen?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q6caf9tOQw


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vUKTyD8Z9Y


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbO4-51pIbM



How nice ....

You see his bed with what things on the top toward the ending of that little kid (first clip), I remember my Pinterest, I hate the most its I have to create the entire house floor plan for his bedding....looking like all THAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGNWH1l_ao



I think they do on purpose, what is in front of my TV, and what is my own reality, everywhere, other than the friends issues. That is one thing I don't need, and I don't have, I am very sure to tell you all that. 

The mansion home or the luxury house in Pinterest, let's say eternity wise, you have those reincarnation set theory going forward, you have to almost like that book teaching you something, I think those people know. "Thinking and Grow Rich", one of those alike book. It might be some lines or some words you missing but those are the most important words in there.

You don't really ever have a home owner manual. Not the luxury home, a regular rental agreement or you fight with your parents to get out of this "One air of the breath". 


With the home


ANY modern design is fine. Contemporary, or the design sleek, all that are fine. 

Technically your reality and my reality not this high velocity either the movie or 4 points frame the informatic all this traffic, driven me karmically speaking or literally I am dragging with this Earth with the velocity. 

You have a culture for some reason, a house is not design as a house. Whichever rural you imagine you are. 

You know, 2018-2020 this MB God, the real parallel that God, my back skeleton are still hurting, its a concrete wall behind, the WHOLE piece of the skeleton are nothing but the bones concept, so you have this Anatomy & Physiology. I don't curse word, but I am telling you, I hate to be spinning all around never stop with this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment