Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/29/2023

In the same business, that is an agent you need? And what is (c), Westlife is a company, or another record company all that?


In the same company building? You enter at the same time? If its in the same hallway about 20 seconds passing by, saying "Hi ~"? I don't really know. Is that studio to go in those window glasses? 

UB we have the rehearsal music department per student's room.

The secretary, or that is the receptionalist, like 3 Arts, the front desk that guy, calling Keanu's agent. Not Keanu Reeves.


Tina if going to UB, she will be in one of those room, not her ex bf one of those. The flute.

"Your brother is coming ....your lunch drop by. Its not from Wing's parents, but that Chinese take-out and a bubble tea."

"Micky is not here, of course Micky is not here. She and that whom in Japan got married and moved." 

"How to wash a flute, your flute teacher in Taiwan ever calls you how you end up on the street or in the hell yet? I almost thought I seen a guy just looking like him. A lot of people looking like him." 

"Where is Micky's phone number...In your schedule book? I don't have it. I just arrive here the first day. Your TV. " 

"This is not orchestra here... It will not be me there. Its your own wedding invitation you working for someone else. "




"This sound like a right time to talk about the middle school, you mean your high school music theory. That sounds about right, you know that dictionary is all Italian. My cello teacher got me that time. Really."

"Per octet, let's see....right, the half and the full notes, I know. That is the music theory, right...I translate in English. I only remember in Chinese. The elementary before the middle school, You didn't do that. I did. "

"In Justin's video that Obama in it."

"You want to start with your music theory because in case.....the real company inside they hire the professional !!" 

"Imagine my profession, this is not my profession, this is very heavy, you forget I carry this 5th grade and the 6th grade, you keep growing tall. I forget that is how I grew tall. Toning ~~~..... over there, next by you. No you are not the string instrument. I am. Can you shut up, birds. "


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DemA2Q6V5oI


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mjQooXt28o


"When the string instrument we tuning, your ex bf, one of those this is the modern thing you see the increment, wear your eyes glasses on. ..."

"Right, in the middle of it."

"This is called the bridge, you are not suppose to get down there or up anything close to the black, they do that very very often because its a freelance job anymore outside the classic world."

"Right, you need to lubricate this, because these strings you have to tight this up first, and loosen this when you finish the cello lessons, that Ryoya guys already since I got here, Square never paying attention....he takes the cello and the piano lesson about 4 or 5 years."

"Right, Ronan....right I remember your high school DVD, I think I only watch like 3 or 4 times? Upstair. No one here remember? You had your room that time, my room disappear right now."


Every Day I Love You, here.

You can do the piano part too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment